Our Next Meeting:Our meetings are the last Friday of every month (excluding December) and the next meeting is on 30th June 2017.
Meetings are held from 6:50am for a 7am start in the SRP VIP Lounge at the Lincoln City Football Ground.
There's no need to book, just come along to a meeting.
Each meeting is just £4 and be sure to bring plenty of business cards and a notebook!
At each meeting you get a chance to briefly introduce yourself to the room and also two opportunities to speak for 60 seconds to a table of 10.
Since the club was launched in 2004 there have been over 100 meetings, over 5000 attendees through the door and we’ve raised over £10,000 for charity!
Typical meeting agenda:
- Brief Welcome from the Chairman at 7.15am.
- Aims of the club.
- Introduction of the committee.
- Members introductions – please give:-
- Your Name.
- The Company you are representing.
- What you want from the meeting.
To get the best results for your business listen carefully to the members' introductions and note anyone you would like to speak to during the comfort break or after the event.
- Sponsor’s Slot
- Speed Networking (tables of 10) Each table will have a committee member's seat to help answer any questions before the speed networking session starts.
- Comfort Break – Tea and Coffee is complimentary - Bacon butties available for a small fee. (Vegetarian option available)
- Educational Speaker
- Speed Networking (tables of 10)
- Updates from sub-committees
- Transport & Planning
- Permitted Announcements – These must have a date, time and venue. Please give the club secretary the details of your event in the break and she will ensure you get the chance to promote it during this slot. The event can be an educational event to help businesses, a social event or a charity event.
- Event close
Lincoln Business Club
The Meeting Venue
The SRP VIP Lounge
Lincoln City Football Ground
(Entrance off Cross Street)
The SRP VIP Lounge is on the right as you enter the car park entrance on Cross Street)