Lincoln Business Club welcomes you to the 2016 Lincoln Christmas Market and here are some interesting facts and figures for you:-
- There will be over 200 stalls with over half being from the local Lincolnshire area
- Over the 4 days of the market approximately 250,000 people will visit
- This brings around £15 million into the local economy
- There will be extra parking and a park and ride at the Lincolnshire Showground
- You can pre book park and ride tickets online at just £12 for an open dated ticket which can be used on any one day of the 2016 event http://www.lincoln-christmasmarket.co.uk/visitors/park-and-ride/
- Charges, if not pre-booked, are £13 on Thursday, £14 on Friday, £15 on Saturday and £14 on Sunday for a car, £25 each day for a minibus (8-15 people)
As mentioned at November's meeting, David has found some useful links regarding the plans for the city as well as some up to date information on parking.
Car park information for Lincoln City
This page details the current open council car parks, their charges, number of spaces and more.
The latest link for City Centre redevelopment information
Find out more about the City Centre Masterplan, including Lindongate and other developments.
The Transport Hub: https://www.lincoln.gov.uk/business/lincoln-city-centre-redevelopment/lincoln-transport-hub-scheme/
City of Lincoln Local Plan
The City of Lincoln Local Plan Written Statement