Our Next Meeting:
Meetings are held from 6:50am for a 7am start in the Travis Perkins Suite at the Lincoln City Football Ground.
There's no need to book, just come along to a meeting.
Each meeting is just £4 and be sure to bring plenty of business cards and a notebook! At each meeting you get a chance to briefly introduce yourself to the room and also two opportunities to speak for 60 seconds to a table of around 8.
The football club would like us to inform members that the cost breakfast butties is being increased by 50p.
Since the club was launched in 2004 there have been over 130 meetings, over 5500 attendees through the door and we’ve raised over £12,000 for charity!
Typical meeting agenda:
- Registration and open networking from 6.50am. If it's your first meeting please let us know at the sign-in table and we'll help make your first introductions.
- Brief Welcome from the Chairman at 7.15am.
- Introduction & aims of the club.
- Introduction of the committee.
- Members introductions – please give:-
- Your Name.
- The Company you are representing.
To get the best results for your business listen carefully to the members' introductions and note anyone you would like to speak to during the comfort break or after the event.
- 2 minute presentation from the winner of last month's business card draw
- Business card draw
- Sponsor session - 10 minutes
- Speed Networking (tables of up to 10) Each table will have a committee member's seat to help answer any questions before the speed networking session starts.
- Comfort Break – Tea and Coffee is complimentary. Bacon and/or sausage butties available for a small fee. (Vegetarian option available)
- Speaker session - 10 minutes
- Speed Networking (tables of up to 10)
- Updates from sub-committees
- Transport & Planning
- Permitted Announcements – These must have a date, time and venue. Please give the Club Secretary the details of your event in the break and they will ensure you get the chance to promote it during this slot. The event can be an educational event to help businesses, a social event or a charity event.
- Event close (8.45am approx.)
Lincoln Business Club
The Meeting Venue
Travis Perkins Suite
Lincoln City Football Ground
(Entrance off Cross Street)
The SRP VIP Lounge is on the right as you enter the car park entrance on Cross Street)